Religious Education is a lifelong journey of faith through which we grow in our relationship with God and others.
St. Maximilian Kolbe Adult Faith Formation Ministry, is pleased to offer the adults of our parish a variety of educational opportunities, for our growth in faith and understanding.
PRAYER & LIFE WORKSHOP:
Wednesdays, at 7PM in the Kolbe Room
- you may attend a Prayer and Life Workshop at St. Maximilian [for 15 consecutive weeks-
start date Feb. 8, 2017
- This workshop will teach you different methods of prayer from simplest to the most elevated. You will learn to handle your anguishes, worries, sadness and find greater peace.
- This journey will help you become closer to the Lord and receive His love.
- Please bring your Bible, a notebook and pen.
- For more information or to sign up for the workshop sessions, contact Maritza Herrera at (832) 493-2164 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn to pray to learn to live!
“MYSTERY OF GOD” Study
will be a 6 week class;
2 class opportunities -
Thursday evenings at 7:00PM and Friday mornings at 10:00AM, in Room 215
We also have
“The Book of RUTH.”
LENTEN BOOK STUDY:
- This study will consist of 4 classes and will be held on both Tuesday evenings at 6:30PM and Thursday mornings at 10:00AM, in Room 215.
- Looking ahead to Lent, we will offer a Lenten Study
- Tuesdays at 6:30PM, beginning on February 28th.
- This will be a 6 week study. Please mark your calendars.
- For more information, contact Molly: email@example.com
DAILY FAITH BOOK CLUB:
Twice a month
9:30AM in Room 215.
- This group will focus on books by Catholic authors who write about the struggles of letting our faith permeate our lives. Come and meet new friends as we learn, share, and expand our knowledge of our Catholic faith. With the help of the Holy Spirit, we will strive to know and embrace our apostolic mission.
- New members can join anytime or between books.
- For more information on these topics, E-mail Molly Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at (281) 635-2202.